As the days to summer approach, I can’t stop thinking about the adventures I want to accomplish this summer. The idea of driving with the top down on my Jeep, driving downtown and walking around on the lake front, the books I will be able to read and the bonfires I will attend. While imaging the amount of iced coffees I will be drinking and sprinkled ice cream cones, I will be eating along with all the shopping I plan to do.
Every summer I find myself losing motivation to what I am trying to accomplish, I waste days staying inside watching Netflix or laying in bed until noon on my days off of work. I am determined to change that. I want to create a realistic list of goals to keep motivated, even after a long day of work to get the maximum summer daylight hours out of my summer of 2016.
- Get a Really Good Tan From Being Outside
- Go to My Best Friend’s Lacrosse Games
- Redecorate my Bedroom
- Buy lots of Essie Nail Polish
- Go Downtown To the Art Fairs
- Eat Healthier
- Learn How to Make Macaroons
- Visit Chicago & Go Shopping Downtown at Vineyard Vines
- Smile and Meet At Least One New Person
- Go Through My Closet and Sell All My Old Clothes On Mercari or Poshmark
- Take the Top and Doors off The Jeep
- Get A Pedicure with My Mommy
- Go To Some Major League Baseball Games
- Get A Photoshoot Taken – For a Future OOTD Post
- Take a Road Trip to See My Teammates–Until I Realize Road Trips are Way Too Long and I Hate Driving. End up Searching For the Next Flight Out to Whichever Teammate is Closest to a Beach.
- Stay Out Way too Late
- See Fireworks
- Visit Another State
- Buying a New Outfit from Lilly Pulitzer
- Get a Henna Tattoo
- Go Up North: Try and Golf at the Country Club, or Just Drive the Golf Cart
- Go to as Many of My Siblings Baseball and Softball Games
- Read a Book … or Two
- Buy a New Pair of Sunglasses & Try Not To Lose When in the Lake
- Bake Cake Pops and Cupcakes & Sell Them at the Farmers Market
- Buy a Venti Starbucks Iced Coffee When I Need a Pick Me Up
- Say Yes More Instead of Staying at Home
- Go to the Lake on the Weekends
- Get All My Hair Cut Off! Kinda Nervous about this idea but I think it will be worth in the end to get a more sophisticated hairstyle. Anyways my favorite blogger Amy did so I thought, why not.
- Get my Hair as Blonde As Possible, I am Currently Using Sun In and it seems to be working pretty well.
- Post More Often on Twitter, Instagram, and Blog Posts.
- Grow The Brand.
- Go To New Restaurants and Coffee Shops
- Spend a Ton of Time With My Best Friend
- Create A YouTube Account?
Summer is the land of possibilities, and with a little less than two weeks until I’m home bound. I’m so excited to see what memories will be made and what times we will have. The calories that will be consumed and hopefully burned off, with all the sweating that will be done. If you have any bucket list ideas I didn’t include please share in the comments, because I’m trying to make this the best summer ever!
Summer nights, everybody’s feeling sexy
Holler if you’re ready for some summer nights
A-come on, oh yeah, yeah
Spreading Sprinkles and Sparkles,