Is it just me or do these four letters put together let off a cheer of excitement and your wallet feeling rather empty. We are soon reaching the mid-summer sales of all sales, where most companies will be doing their annual “spring” cleaning as they clean out for new fall lines. Of course this is my favorite time of year not for my wallet of course but for my wardrobe.
I’m going to share with you some of my favorite stores and their great sales, so you can spend less time searching and a little more time sharing hot dogs with your family on the lake or watching fireworks with the 4th of July soon to come.
- Vineyard Vines – Whale of a Sale additional 30% off Sale Section with the code WHALE16
- Jack Rogers – Up to 50% off Selected Styles
- J. Crew – 40% off Summer Styles
- J. Crew Factory – 50% off Entire Store as Marked, Take 15% on Purchase
- Anthropology – Extra 30% off Sale Items with code EVENBETTER
- Gap – Up to 50% off Entire Store, Additional 40% off Purchase with code JULY4
- Old Navy – Entire Store is on Sale up to 60% off
- Kate Spade – 30% off Sale items with code SUNSHINE
- Tory Burch – Extra 30% off Sale items code EXTRA30
- Aerie – $10 Swim and 60% off Clearance
- American Eagle – 40% off Shorts and Tees, 25%-60% off Summer Collection Online Only
- Kirkland’s – 15% off $50 or more; 20% off $100; 25% off $150; and 30% off $200
- Charming Charlie – Buy One, Get one Piece of Jewelry Free
- Banana Republic – 40% off Selected Styles, and Additional 50% off Clearance
- Ann Taylor LOFT – 50% Entire Order with code JULY4TH
- Coastal Apparel – 30% off Everything code FLASHFOURTH
- Country Club Prep – 20% off Order code FREEDOM20
p.s. I have been saving up for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale starting July 22, and I heard the deals are going to be just as good, and maybe even better than last year.
Happy Shopping Preps!
Spreading Sprinkles and Sparkles,