After finishing midterms, I am more than excited to be on spring break. This week of no classes couldn’t come sooner, even though I am staying on campus all week. But those fortunes enough to soak up some sun I wanted to share my favorite spring break essentials.
- Tassel Wood Beaded Necklace: I am in love with how cute this is and would add so much fun to any outfit.
- Lifted Waterproof Mascara: nothing is worse than mascara running down your face while your chilling at the pool.
- Braided Palm Leaf Bikini: is super cute!
- Rose Gold Sunnies: to shade your eyes
- Dimond Ring Drink Float: I think yes!!
- Sun Bum Sunscreen: my favorite, I love the fact that it smells like bananas
- Peach Romper: dress down to the pool as a cover up or dress up for dinner
- Roxy Palm Tree Romper: is so adorable perfect pool cover up
- Pink Yeti: is great for keeping your drink cold all day long.
- Gladiator Sandals: are coming back and nothing like a pop of color to make a statement.
- Tarte Self Tanner: Tanning is a must, I love this brand and it includes a mitt
I am loving these fabulous vacation finds. Let us know what you can’t live without on your spring break!
Spreading Sprinkles & Sparkles,