Mermaid Inspired Products
I officially have a bad case of spring fever that is turning into island fever. I am getting way too excited about summer and the idea of being gold brown and tan along with the hot sun and light blonde hair. I got a double craving for salty ocean water, fish and flipping my fins. My first choice wouldn’t be a mermaid but I decided today to share some mermaid inspired products that are my favorite.
Tarte recently revealed their new line of spring products and I am in love with the vegan teeth whitening pen along with the vegan deodorant. So, in honor of a couple of my favorite new products, I decided to put together a collage of some mermaid inspired beachy products. Including this new bathing suit company in Hawaii called Sundaze Bikinis.
There are a million fish in the sea but be a beautiful mermaid
- Sea Shell Float: perfect for laying around and the pool
- EOS Lavender Shaving Cream: for silky smooth mermaid legs
- Not Your Mother Beach Waves: for crazy beach waved mermaid hair
- Fringe Bikini Top: This is super adorable J. Crew top and goes great with Sundaze bikini bottoms (Sundaze Matching Top)
- Mermaid Cheeky Bikini Bottoms: because who doesn’t want to rock a mermaid look
- Tarte Vegan Deodorant: no one wants a sweaty mermaid
- Tarte Vegan Pearly White Teeth Pen: because pearls aren’t a mermaids only gem
- Mermaid Pillow: Sweet dreams from this mermaid
- Mermaid at Heart Tank Top: makes for a great cover up to the beach or workout tank
- Mermaid Ring: It’s Alex and Ani and its adorable
- Under Armour Headband (Similar and on Sale): to keep those beautiful long locks out of your face when it gets windy
- Mermaid One Piece: for those cute swims with my legs
- Tarte Waterproof Shadow Liner: perfect for the beach says on the same in water
- Essie Lilacism & Candy Apple Polish: got to keep those hands as cute as your fins
- Mermaid Tail Blanket: for those days its a little chilly and you need a good book and cuddles
- Mermaid Infinity Necklace: because we all know our heart belongs in the ocean
I hope you enjoyed my inspiration board, and all these mermaid loves. If you have a theme that you would love to see let me know in the comments. Who else has spring and summer fever?!?
Spreading Sprinkles & Sparkles,