This has such a positive feedback and you guys really enjoyed reading my October version, so I thought I would share 12 more things that have changed and things I have been loving this month.
- Pandora Station – I am loving the song Rock and Roll by Eric Hutchinson I am just loving this alternative music right now. I have been jamming to him and also Hilary Duff throwback radio.
- I have seriously been loving snacking pumpkin spice Joe-Joe’s from Trader Joe’s. They are the perfect mix of something sweet and something pumpkiny, they are seasonal and I don’t have a Trader Joe’s by my school so my mom bought me three more boxes.
- I recently have been on a photography kick and was able to go on a couple adventures including to Downtown Pittsburgh, and McConnell’s Mill State Park where I was able to shoot some breathtaking photos.
- Christmas couldn’t come soon enough, on the first day of November my apartment started blaring All I Want for Christmas is You, along with the décor, fake snow, hot chocolate and putting up a mini Christmas tree.
- Even though it’s such a small increment and goal I officially hit 600 followers on Instagram, and it felt really good the other day along with finally finding a theme and editing style that reflecting me and what I like.
- Going home for Thanksgiving is much needed for my mental and work productivity and I got to start some amazing projects that I can’t wait to share with y’all in the next couple of weeks.
- I have been trying really hard this month to motivate myself to go to the gym and workout and I just seem to find every excuse in the book to not workout, I really am hoping I can find the motivation and fall back in love with lifting and workout soon, because me and my body need it.
- I just found out that my school now sells organic quinoa that I can purchase it to make in my apartment. I was so excited I bought three bags, and have been making these Mexican vegan bowls every night for dinner this past week. If you are a veggie or a plant-based eater I totally recommend because it has such flavor and they are delicious, I also added corn to my bowls.
- Going home for me means lots of time in the kitchen, and as we finalize all the Thanksgiving day sides and desserts, I couldn’t help but share a couple we plan on making. This weekend I made these blondie bars, and I will be making them again because they disappeared in just one day at my house.
- I am super excited that I got to meet up with a new blogger that lives in my area the other day for college, it was so much fun to share our experiences and struggles right now. Check out my new friend Sarah’s blog.
- It’s officially peppermint mocha season, and surprisingly enough I have yet to get one. Hopefully, that changes within the next week or so with all these coffee meetings I have been having, but I know once I start I can’t be stopped when it comes to peppermint mochas.
- It’s officially projects and DIY season and I have a ton of fun and exciting holiday DIY projects I have been making over Thanksgiving break that I can’t wait to share with you guys. I love the holiday and making a personal gift to give to my roomies and friends at school.
Looking forward to sharing my Black Friday buys later this week along with a couple more gift guides with you guys. If you have any suggestions for posts you would like to see don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.
Spreading Sprinkles & Sparkles,